Are you a software developer? Do you want to learn how to develop on the AWS platform – the biggest cloud platform in the world?
Of course, you do. AWS (Amazon Web Services) has been the leading cloud service provider since 2006. If you work in Information Technology and software development, you already know that you have to keep up with the industry to stay relevant.
So, Levelling up on your skillset is never not a good idea.
This is especially true given the uncertain economic conditions that define our world today.
There is a myriad of job opportunities for an AWS developer in the market today. And the numbers are only rising!
With the onset of affordable and legitimate e-learning resources, acquiring those skills has never been this easy and convenient.
You want to upgrade your skillset for simply expanding your options in the job market or you want to target a specific job profile and specialize in AWS developing, online learning is the answer you are looking for.
What do AWS Developers do?
If you want to develop on AWS, you must learn how to develop scalable and secure cloud applications using the AWS SDK.
An AWS developer is proficient in:
- Interacting with AWS services and developing solutions using the AWS SDK
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for security and service authentication.
- Databases such as Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) and DynamoDB.
- Integrating data and apps using Amazon API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), AWS Step Functions, and Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS).
- Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Amazon ElastiCache for enhancing application scalability.
- Using containers while developing.
- Leveraging the CI/CD pipeline for deploying applications on AWS.
Why develop on AWS?
- AWS jobs are currently high in-demand.
- You can qualify for very high-paying job roles on an AWS career path, quickly and easily.
- According to Global Knowledge, the average salary for a certified AWS developer is $130,272.
- Take a look at current job opportunities in the AWS developing market.
Developing on AWS – This course is for you!
P2L (elearning services provider) has collaborated with AWS to create the most efficient set of AWS courses and certifications. For all software developers out there, the course to target is,
Developing on AWS (Course code: AWS-DEV)
Length: 3 days
More about the course
Developing on AWS course is designed to benefit intermediate-level software developers.
The course is delivered through a mix of classroom training, demonstrations, and hands-on labs.
Before taking this course, it is recommended to have:
- Technical proficiency in at least one high-level programming language (Java, C#, or Python)
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- You might want to take this skills assessment to see if you can skip the AWS Technical Essentials course, the basic course in the AWS training journey.
In case you are completely new to AWS, here is Essentials for Getting Started – AWS Technical Essentials course that you can begin with. You can totally become an AWS developer even if you do not know anything about AWS. The foundational course onboards you onto the AWS platform from where you can go pretty much anywhere. Here is an amazing blogpost about the beginner AWS course.
You can also supplement your AWS training with various follow-on courses:
So, have you convinced you to begin your developing journey with AWS? Let me assure you, it is the right choice. Put in the work today and open up opportunities to earn way more than you currently do. So, go ahead and level up.