Are you ready to take your cloud career to the next level? Book a course in Google Cloud fundamentals, strengthen your cloud knowledge and start working towards an industry-recognized Google Cloud certification.
Are you passionate about becoming a cloud pro? Read on to find out all about the Google Cloud and how you can train yourself as a Google cloud professional for amazing career opportunities FOR YOU!
You want to calibrate your cloud skills with the Google cloud platform. Doing so will not only qualify you for a variety of high-paying jobs but also set you up for a progressive career path that will add the success fuel to your career.
Let’s first learn about the Google Cloud.
Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, file storage, and YouTube.
Why do companies choose Google Cloud?
- It allows companies to run business applications in any environment.
- Companies can gain maximum insight from company data with Google Cloud’s machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities. This results in smarter decision-making.
- Google Cloud offers businesses a path to sustainability. Electricity used to run Google Cloud products and services is completely matched with renewable energy. Google is the only major cloud provider that has purchased enough renewable energy to cover all its operations.
- Google Cloud protects business data, infrastructure, applications, and customers from spam, fraudulent activity, and abuse. Google Cloud’s data storage, networking, and compute services facilitate data encryption at rest, in transit, and in use. Advanced security tools support data confidentiality and compliance.
How much do Google cloud professionals earn?
According to PayScale, the average salary for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) skills is $105,454 per annum.
Want to learn more about how you can earn a GCP certification and enhance your skillset. Let me introduce you to the course that will step up your career as a Google cloud professional.
Google Cloud Fundamentals – This course is for you!
Would you like to learn how to use Google Cloud products and services efficiently?
You can conveniently learn about the value of Google Cloud and how to incorporate
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
P2L has created an outstanding 1-day Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course just for you!
The course focuses on the following skills:
- Identifying the purpose and value of Google Cloud products and services
- Interacting with Google Cloud services
- Describing ways in which customers have used Google Cloud
- Choosing among and using application deployment environments on Google Cloud: Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Google Compute Engine
- Choosing among and using Google Cloud storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
- Making basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics
- Making basic use of Cloud Deployment Manager, Google’s tool for creating and managing cloud resources through templates
- Making basic use of Google Stackdriver, Google’s monitoring, logging, and diagnostics system
Who Can Benefit from this course?
- Individuals who want to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Systems operations professionals, developers, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud.
- Executives and business heads evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address business needs.
This course is a 1-day instructor-led class delivered through a mixture of demos, presentations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisite course before you enroll for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
Familiarity with the Linux command line, web servers, and text editors.
Contact P2L today and book your course!