Hone your cloud skills and master the Google Cloud Platform!
Do you know that Google is one of the biggest Cloud computing services providers, successfully holding its own against AWS and Azure?
If you’re a Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, or a person using Google Cloud to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, environments, and infrastructure,
Then this course is calling your NAME!
“Google Cloud: Architecting with Google Compute Engine”
You want to calibrate your cloud skills with the Google cloud platform. Doing so will not only qualify you for a variety of high-paying jobs but also set you up for a progressive career path that will propel your career towards greater heights.
Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, file storage, and YouTube.
Core functions of Google cloud platform include,
- The Google compute engine referred to as an infrastructure as a service (IaaS). It provides virtual machine instances to users for the hosting of workloads.
- The Google App engine referred to as a platform as a service (PaaS). It offers access to the scalable hosting of Google to software developers.
Why do companies choose Google Cloud?
- It allows companies to run business applications in any environment.
- Companies can gain maximum insight from company data with Google Cloud’s machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities. This results in smarter decision-making.
- Google Cloud offers businesses a path to sustainability. Electricity used to run Google Cloud products and services is completely matched with renewable energy. Google is the only major cloud provider that has purchased enough renewable energy to cover all its operations.
- Google Cloud protects business data, infrastructure, applications, and customers from spam, fraudulent activity, and abuse. Google Cloud’s data storage, networking, and compute services facilitate data encryption at rest, in transit, and in use. Advanced security tools support data confidentiality and compliance.
How much do Google cloud professionals earn?
According to PayScale, the average salary for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) skills is $105,454 per annum.
Want to learn more about how you can earn a GCP certification and enhance your skillset. Let me introduce you to the course that will step up your career as a Google cloud professional.
Google Cloud: Architecting with Google Compute Engine | A 3-day Bonanza
Within 3 days, you will master the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud, with a focus on Compute Engine.
Through a combination of demos, presentations, and hands-on labs, you get to explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components like networks, application services, and systems.
Not only that, but you also learn how to deploy practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, security and access management, quotas and billing, customer-supplied encryption keys, and resource monitoring.
P2L has created an irresistible 3-day Google Cloud: Architecting with Google Compute Engine course just for tech leaders like you!
The course focuses on the following skills:
- Introduction to Google Cloud
- Virtual Networks
- Virtual Machines
- Cloud IAM
- Storage and Database Services
- Resource Management
- Resource Monitoring
- Interconnecting Networks
- Load Balancing and Autoscaling
- Infrastructure Modernization
- Managed Services
Who Can Benefit from this course?
- Cloud Solutions Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Individuals using Google Cloud to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure, with a focus on Compute Engine.
This course is a 3-day instructor-led class delivered through a mixture of demos, presentations, and hands-on labs.
Prerequisite course before you enroll.
- Completion of Google Cloud Fundamentals or equivalent experience.
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
Begin your journey today.
Contact P2L today.
Start working towards an industry-recognized Google Cloud certification.