Imagine giving a handwritten note to HR every time you want to request a leave. Better yet, imagine being that HR personnel having to sift through a pile of Post-Its with different requests by hundreds of employees. Dreadful, no? This is why most companies have workforce management software applications to manually save all stakeholders the hassle of managing and overseeing employee operations. In case, you’re someone exploring different tools to manage HR functions in your company, you’ve come to the right place. Oracle’s PeopleSoft is one of the most sought-after workforce management tools that the majority of companies swear by.
PeopleSoft is a reliable and robust software that helps organizations save time and money by automating and centralizing human-resource-related transactions. Let me highlight some of its benefits for you:
- Helps boost overall enterprise performance
- Increases employee productivity
- Reduces the potential risk of bad hires
- Simplifies activities such as payroll, attendance, leave requests, and more
- Organizes the processing of employees’ data
- Lets employees record, review, and monitor their performances
- Offers internal HR helpdesk for employee self-service
If you’re looking at courses that can train you and give you expertise on PeopleSoft, look no further. We bring to you PeopleSoft Time and Labor – North America Rel. 9.2. Read on to know more about this course.
What is PeopleSoft Time and Labor – North America Rel. 9.2?
PeopleSoft Time and Labor – North America Rel. 9.2 is an elaborate course that throws light on PeopleSoft and its functions. The course mainly focuses on training students on how to implement the PeopleSoft Time and Labor product. The course aims to help students get a great understanding of how to enroll time reporters into Time and Labor, assign them to work schedules, and report and process reported time.
Duration of the course
It’s a comprehensive course that will last five days. So, you can expect in-depth knowledge about PeopleSoft and its functions.
Benefits of this course
Ensure smooth, rapid implementation of PeopleSoft Time and Labor. Better understand how to facilitate the management, planning, reporting, and approving of time, and calendar and schedule creation and usage.
- Set up System and Time and Labor Tables
Learn about and set up the tables that support your Time and Labor system. Identify how to track employee time by period and define workgroups and task groups to group time reporters into useful segments for processing.
- Manage Time Reporting
Enroll time reporters into Time and Labor and assign them to work schedules. Report time using different tools. Process reported time using the rules you defined to match your business processes.
- Create workgroups and task groups
- Define template-built rules
- Build schedules
- Set up time reporters and groups
- Set up core HR, Benefits, and Payroll tables.
- Set up Time and Labor tables
- Report and process time
- Describe PeopleSoft Time and Labor
- Run Time Administration
- Establish Time Reporting Codes
- Establish time periods
- Use the self-service and fluid pages
- Use the Time and Labor WorkCenter and Dashboard
- Set up and use auto-enrollment
- Perform labor distribution and dilution
- PeopleSoft Human Resources Rel 9.2 Ed 2
- PeopleSoft Human Resources Rel 9.2
- Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2 Ed 2
- Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2
- Time and Labor functional background
- Setting Up PeopleSoft Human Resources, Payroll, and Benefits Tables
- Setting Up Basic PeopleSoft Time and Labor Tables
- Establishing Time Reporting Codes
- Establishing Time Periods
- Establishing Planned Overtime
- Creating Workgroups
- Template Built Rules
- Creating Task Groups
- Building Schedules
- Setting Up Time Reporters
- Setting Up Groups and Security
- Reporting Time Using Rapid Entry
- Running the Time Administration Process
- Reporting Time Using Self-Service
- Managing Exceptions
- Using Manager Self-Service
- Using the Time and Labor WorkCenter
- Auditing and Adjusting Payable Time
With a user-friendly interface and components to simplify complex processes, PeopleSoft contains distinct features that manage the supply chain, supplier relationship, human capital, financial, and even enterprise service automation. To get a deeper understanding of the software, enroll in this course today.
Contact P2L today!