What is Nutanix?
A company that started off as a hardware brand on which they ran their software called Nutanix, is owning the cloud market today. It offers users a simple, flexible, and cost-efficient cloud platform that makes hybrid and multi-computing smooth and easy. Their robust software and multi-cloud delivery model aim to increase admin efficiency, intelligent automation, and app intimacy.
The company offers a single platform for all your apps, data, and cloud services. It is known for being great at developing a hyper-converged Infrastructure (HCI) solution. This makes Nutanix a powerful platform where all applications and workloads are distributed across the hardware to optimize performance to achieve greater operational efficiency.
Nutanix is a versatile software. You can build its cluster wherever you want. It can be on-premises, in a Nutanix data center, or in the public cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud.
If you’re looking to explore a hybrid cloud that you the flexibility to pick the right resources for the right workload and update or upgrade it as your business grows, then Nutanix is your best bet.
What is the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration course about?
Want to focus on business-critical projects, while advanced machine learning technology simplifies complex tasks to a single click? Take up the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA) 5.15 course. Here’s what this 4-day course does:
- Enables system, network, and storage administrators to successfully configure and manage the hybrid cloud computing software application in the datacenter
- Covers many of the tasks Nutanix administrators perform through the use of graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and command-line interfaces (CLIs)
- Provides insight into a Nutanix cluster’s failover and self-healing capabilities
- Offers tips for solving common problems
- Provides guidelines for collecting information when interacting with Nutanix Support
- IT administrators, architects, and business leaders who need to manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter
- Anyone who is seeking baseline preparation for the Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) Certification
- Managers and technical staff seeking more detailed information before making a purchase decision
- Support for VMware® vCenter 6.5
- Support for mixing allflash and hybrid SSD/HDD nodes within the same cluster
- Single-click, centralized upgrades of AOS on managed clusters and single-click registration of Prism Element
- Hot plugging of memory and CPU on virtual machines
- Support for Data Replication (Metro Availability and Synchronous Replication) across different hardware vendors
- Support for Citrix® XenServer® hypervisor
What will you learn in the Nutanix course?
- Manage and secure the Nutanix Cluster
- Monitor a cluster’s health and performance
- Create and configure storage containers
- Migrate workloads to a cluster running Acropolis hypervisor
- Understand the capabilities of Prism Central
- Interpret cluster related log files
- Learn about cluster management and expansion
- Familiarity with traditional virtualization storage architectures.
- Comfort with Unix/Linux command-line interface.
- Managing the Nutanix Cluster
- Securing the Cluster
- VM Management
- Health Monitoring and Alerts
- Distributed Storage Fabric
- AHV Workload Migration
- Acropolis Services
- Data Resiliency
- Data Protection
- Prism Central
- Monitoring the Cluster
- Cluster Management and Expansion
- Remote Office Branch Office (ROBO) Deployments
Hybrid cloud computing is ideal for enterprises new to the cloud and also very popular in the IT world. One of the biggest advantages of the hybrid cloud is that organizations can both reap the benefits of the speed and flexibility of the cloud while not having to throw away existing tech or purchase new infrastructure.
To enroll in this course, contact P2L today!