We live in an ever-evolving world where something that becomes a trend in the morning can become obsolete by the evening. In a fast-paced environment like this, leaders find it hard to add their personal touch when communicating with others. Not many possess the ability to express their thoughts clearly which is foundational to convince others to consider your point of view and believe in your thought.
There are a million people who have great ideas but how many of them have the talent to eloquently present them to others? Few, right? While it is extremely important to have an innovative thought, it is equally crucial to know how to deliver it.
Over the years, organizations have noticed that employees are seeking different means of job satisfaction than just good pay and a healthy working environment. They’re looking for inspirational leaders who can motivate them to perform better in order to reach their utmost potential. Employees are searching for discerning leaders who have impeccable communication skills to bridge the gap between getting people to simply work on projects and empowering people to work on themselves. People commit to leaders they trust and to projects that reflect their values.
Leading out loud is a style of leadership where leaders drive business results through authentic communication. They earn their employees’ trust, motivate them in a way that fuels maximum contribution and commitment to action. Leaders who lead out loud use their communication skills to influence and persuade team members to achieve commitment and work toward a common goal. Their strongest suit is the way they make use of personal experiences and tales about their journey to connect with their teammates. Leaders communicate in their authentic voice to get their team’s commitment and help them feel personally connected to them. This is how they build a relationship and connection with their employees.
If you want to cultivate a personal awareness of how to stay authentic in all your communications with your team, then the Leading Out Loud course is exactly what you need.
What is the Leading Out Loud course about?
The Leading Out Loud course is based on the book by veteran communication consultant Terry Pearce. It is designed as a reflective and practical leadership communication experience where real work gets done. Leading Out Loud provides not only the “what to do” but the “how to” of leadership that inspires change.
To move your organization forward, your top leaders and executives need to gain true commitment versus mere compliance. Leading Out Loud will help them focus energy and sustain morale through volatile business cycles and achieve lasting results. The course will inspire leaders to look inward and connect their business messages with their experiences and what they deeply believe in and care about. The course will also help leaders:
- Establish competence
- Build trustworthiness
- Create shared purpose
- Engage the hearts and minds of the team members
The Leading Out Loud course equips leaders to:
- Inspire others to greater engagement, ownership, and action to create positive change
- Create a culture of authenticity, openness, and candor
- Connect their personal convictions to organizational strategy
- Effectively lead change with or without positional authority
- Apply a framework for communicating inspirationally in all situations, venues, and media
- Answer the questions: Who are you and what are you here to do?
Here’s what all you’ll be able to do once you complete the course:
- Integrate their personal convictions with business priorities
- Inspire others to action and ownership in creating positive change
- Create an environment of openness and candor, unleashing more ideas and breakthrough innovation
- Motivate others in team meetings, coaching situations, presentations, and one-on-one conversations
- Earn deeper trust and commitment from employees, colleagues, and customers
- Lead change effectively with or without position power
- Discover what matters
- Deepening emotional awareness
- Connecting with others
- Disciplining your voice: The communication guide
- Applying the leadership communication guide
Leading Out Loud Course outcomes:
- A consistent leadership communication point of view across the organization
- A conceptual model for authentic communication and the tools to apply it
- Significant progress on a current business challenge due to reflection, writing, and focused coaching on the clarity and meaning of the leadership’s communication on the issue
- A new standard for candid conversation and constructive feedback
Leaders of today are having it tough. Personal and hierarchical distance between leaders and their teams has resulted in a cultural craving for authentic and personalized human connection, especially in the workplace. To understand the value of authentic leadership and why it is the need of the hour, enroll in this course.
Contact P2L today!