What is ForgeRock Used For?
In terms of identity and access management (IAM), ForgeRock Access Management is the most comprehensive and flexible single solution in the market today.
P2L is excited to announce it is going to offer ForgeRock’s Access Management Core Concepts course, one of the top ForgeRock courses. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, you’re in for a treat!
What is the course about?
In this structured course, students will have the opportunity to observe demonstrations and learn by doing. Lab exercises will ensure that attendees fully comprehend the topics covered. ForgeRock® Access Management (AM) solutions for students provide a solid foundation for their design, installation, configuration, and administration. Students will be presented with the core concepts of access management, then demonstrated many of the features of access management including many ready-to-use features.
Who can benefit from this course?
In this course, you will learn how to manage a successful deployment of ForgeRock AM. You will receive training on the following topics.
- Integrators of systems
- Consultants for IT systems
- System Architects
- Developers of system software
- Administrators for different systems
To complete this course successfully, you need to have the following prerequisites:
- The ability to use Unix/Linux commands and text editing
- An appreciation of HTTP and web applications
- A basic understanding of how directory servers work
- Java knowledge would be useful
- Experience with programming is not required.
- AM default authentication
- Control access to web agents with web agents
- The basic self-registration flow for users can be enabled
- Set up intelligent authentication using trees
- Set up an identity store
- Retrieving information about users with REST
- Control access by configuring policies
And many more.
If you are eager to learn more or you are planning on enrolling in the course, contact P2L today!