What is Veeam®?
As per Global Security Mag, Veeam delivers Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) to the market thanks to partnerships with leading cloud and managed service providers in over 180 countries. To ensure these services are seamlessly integrated into V11, NEW Veeam Service Provider Console v5 offers service providers a web-based platform for centralized management, monitoring, and customer self-service access of data protection operations. Version 5 now features expanded backup management for Linux and Mac, monitoring and reporting cloud-native AWS and Azure backups, enhanced security with multi-factor authentication (MFA), and powerful insider protection services.
What is Veeam Availability Suite™ v11?
As per Global Security Mag, New Veeam Availability Suite™ v11 combines the expansive backup and recovery features of Veeam Backup & Replication v11 with the monitoring, reporting, and analytics capabilities of Veeam ONE™ v11, offering businesses complete data protection and visibility enabling customers to achieve unparalleled data availability, visibility, and governance across multi-cloud environments. Furthermore, adding Veeam DR Pack, which includes Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator (formerly Veeam Availability Orchestrator), to a new or previous purchase of either Veeam Availability Suite or Veeam Backup & Replication provides site recovery automation and DR testing to ensure business continuity.
What is the Veeam Availability Suite™ v11 course all about?
The Veeam® Availability Suite™ v11: Configuration and Management training course is a technical deep-dive focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite v11 solution. With extensive hands-on labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefits to businesses in the digital world.
What is the duration of the Veeam Availability Suite™ v11 course?
The course is three days long.
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to your environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Configure Veeam Availability Suite to ensure data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technology and business data protection needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure, and compliant with business requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, reports, and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing, or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v11 environment.
Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking, and virtualization.
- Recommended: Veeam Availability Suite
- Building backup capabilities
- Building replication capabilities
- Secondary backups
- Advanced repository capabilities
- Protecting data in the cloud
- Restoring from backup
- Recovery from replica
- Testing backup and replication
- Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and Veeam ONE
- Configuration backup
With most organizations adopting multi-cloud ecosystems and workers increasingly operating remotely, it has become harder to manage and control data than ever before. To ease the process, formulate a successful backup strategy, and create, modify, optimize, and delete backup jobs, opt for the newly modified Veeam Availability Suite™ v11.
If you’re looking for a course that helps you understand the functions of Veeam Availability Suite™ v11, then this is the perfect one for you.
To enroll, contact P2L today!