How Does ForgeRock Work?
The ForgeRock Identity Gateway creates a virtual perimeter around these apps, acting as a reverse proxy and making sure that they are authenticated and authorized. It enables organizations to be more secure and to more consistently enforce authorization across apps, APIs, and microservices using the latest industry standards.
If this is a software you want to work with or learn more about, then you’re at the right place. P2L is excited to announce that we’ll be offering one of the top ForgeRock courses just for you!
ForgeRock Access Management Core Concepts
To help students fully understand each of the topics discussed, this structured course combines instructor-led lectures and demonstrations with plenty of laboratory exercises. Having completed this course, students are prepared for designing, installing, configuring, and administering ForgeRock® Access Management (AM) solutions. The course will present the fundamentals of access management, demonstrate the various features of AM, and provide hands-on implementation experience that can be leveraged in a real-world environment.
In order to successfully complete this course, you must meet the following requirements:
- Commands and editing of text in Unix/Linux
- How HTTP works and how web applications work
- Understanding how directory servers work
- Having a basic understanding of REST
- The ability to work in a Java environment would be beneficial. No programming experience is necessary.
Here are some of the key skills you should be able to demonstrate after completing this course:
- Set up default authentication with AM
- Control access to web agents
- Allow users to self-register using the self-service feature
- Using trees to configure intelligent authentication
- Construct a store of identities
- Using REST, retrieve user information
- Configure access control policies
A successful ForgeRock AM deployment is closely associated with those who supervise various aspects of it. This includes, but is not limited to, those with the following responsibilities:
- Integrators of systems
- Consultants for systems
- System Architects
- Developers of software and systems
- System Administrators
Wait no more! Take advantage of this amazing course. Contact P2L to enroll today.