What is ForgeRock Access Management?
Access Management from ForgeRock is a comprehensive, unified solution that quickly enables outstanding experiences that are tailor-made for the unique requests of your users and employees. With ForgeRock, each user’s digital journey through your organization is seamless and secure.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, you’ve come to the right place! P2L is proud to announce that it will be offering one of the top ForgeRock Management courses: ForgeRock Access Management Core Concepts.
ForgeRock Access Management Core Concepts
This 5-day intensive course is a combination of instructor-led lessons and demonstrations as well as lab exercises designed to ensure that each topic is fully understood. During this course, students will gain an understanding of ForgeRock® Access Management (AM) design, installation, configuration, and administration.
It presents the core concepts of access management, illustrates the many features of AM, and provides hands-on experience for students to implement a full solution based on real-life use cases, including many ready-to-use features.
The course is designed for those who are responsible for overseeing ForgeRock AM deployments. These can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Integrators of systems
- Consultants for system integration
- Architects of systems
- Developers of systems
- IT System Administrator
The following should be your abilities upon completing this course:
- Amend authentication to implement the default authentication
- Set up web agents to control access
- Basic self-registration flow for users
- Using trees to configure intelligent authentication
- Manage identity stores
And many more.
For this course to be successful, the following prerequisites must be met:
- Understanding of Unix/Linux commands and text editing
- Understanding HTTP and web applications
- What a directory server does in a basic sense
- Knowledge of REST is essential
- Having some familiarity with Java-based environments would be helpful. Experience with programming is not required*
Enroll today by contacting P2L!