What is ForgeRock Directory Services Core Concept?
ForgeRock® Directory Services Core Concepts is a 5-day course designed for students who want to learn how to utilize ForgeRock® Directory Services (DS) as a standalone service or as part of a ForgeRock Identity PlatformTM (Platform). Deploying and maintaining DS are done based on current best practices. Students are given hands-on experience with DS’s features and capabilities in this course, which they can put to use when deploying DS on the job.
If this course sounds like something you would enjoy learning about, you have come to the perfect place. P2L is happy to announce that the ForgeRock Directory Services Core Concepts course is available for you to enroll in as soon as today.
Find out more about the course next!
Who can take this course?
This course is intended for the following audiences:
- System Integrators
- Consultants for system design
- Architects of systems
- A system developer
- The Administrators of the systems
The following competencies should be achieved at the end of this course:
- Learn how DS is used in a platform deployment
- Install DS as a standalone service or as an external data store for the Platform
- Configure DS using setup profiles during installation
- Managing backend data stores
- Monitoring and tuning DS via HTTP and LDAP for different deployment types
- Establish privileges and access controls
- Delegate administrative control
- Backup and restore of backends.
And many more.
What are the key prerequisites?
To complete this course successfully, you must meet the following requirements:
- Knowledge and skills necessary to use Linux to complete labs
- Basic knowledge of LDAP, JSON, REST, Java
The main course chapters to be discussed are as follows:
1: Introducing ForgeRock Directory Services (DS)
2: Maintaining DS in an AM Deployment
3: Deploying DS as a User Store
4: Maintaining DS in a ForgeRock Identity Management Deployment (IDM)
5: Creating a Distributed Topology
To take advantage of this course, enroll with P2L Today!