Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
What is the Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace all about?
This course provides a comprehensive understanding of Artificial Intelligence development and technology management. The course will cover topics such as understanding the technology behind chatbots, setting up an AI chatbot like Chat GPT for your company, advanced topics in AI such as automation, and learning to manage the risk of using AI in your organization.
I. Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Definition of Artificial Intelligence
- Types of Chatbots
- Benefits of Chatbots
- Use cases of Chatbots
II. Understanding the Technology Behind ChatGPT
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Large Language Models
- Deep Learning
- Neural Networks
- Computer Vision
III. Setting up an AI ChatBot Like ChatGPT for your Company
- Requirements for AI chatbot development
- Designing and building an AI chatbot
- Training an AI Chatbot (Finetuning VS Embedding)
- Testing and optimizing an AI chatbot
IV. Advanced Topics in AI: AI Automation
- Automation in the Workplace
- Benefits vs Risks of Automation
- Use cases of AI automation
- Automation Platforms
V. Learning to Manage the Risk of Using AI in your Organization
- Overview of AI risk management
- Risks and challenges associated with AI
- Strategies for mitigating AI risks
- Best practices for managing AI projects
By the end of this course, users will be confident to:
- Define what a chatbot is and describe its benefits and use cases.
- Understand the technology behind ChatGPT, including natural language processing, deep learning, neural networks, and Large Language Models.
- Manage the development of an AI chatbot using low-code/no-code solutions for their company, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and optimization.
- Explain AI automation's benefits, use cases, and other advanced AI topics such as machine learning and computer vision.
- Identify and manage the risks associated with using AI in their organization, including ethical considerations and best practices for managing AI projects.