Taking Control Of Your Engagement
Duration: 0.5 day
Industry: Leadership Development
Location : In Person
Language : English
About this course
In most regions of the world, only one-third of the employees are fully engaged. The challenge for organizations is that no one can “make” people engaged. Individuals must understand what meaningful work looks like for them and their organization – and then take action to achieve it. This learning experience provides the insights and tools for employees at all levels to manage their own engagement.
Why is employee engagement important?
Employee engagement is more than activities, events, and games. Employee engagement is what drives performance.
Engaged employees understand the organization's purpose, as well as where, and how they fit in. This results in better decision-making.
Here's a few tips from Forbes to improve Employee Engagement :
- Properly onboard and train your employees
- Set time-based company goals
- Steer clear of micro-management
- Focus on Employee Development
For more information about this course, please check this blog from P2L.
What Will You Accomplish?
In this course you will learn :
- Understand what engagement is — and what influences it
- Assess your own engagement level
- Clarify the personal values and job conditions that influence employee satisfaction at work
- Align their interests and talents with the goals of the organization
- Identify actions employees can take to increase their satisfaction and contribution — to become more engaged
Who is this course for?
P2L offers a half-day course called Taking Control of Your Engagement Half Day Course for all leadership levels to help them learn and execute effective employee engagement strategies in their organizations.