Importance Of Time Management
Industry: Leadership Development
Location : In-Person
Language : English
About this course
Importance of Time Management
Time is a precious commodity for many leaders. Some believe that longer hours lead to greater productivity, leaders strive to increase operational efficiency—while trying to “squeeze in” quality time with loved ones. Despite high expectations for productivity, individuals and organizations suffer malfunctions, unsatisfactory performance, and impending burnout.
Since leaders’ behavior has a major impact on others, their ability to manage the increase in workload while avoiding burnout is crucial. Research indicates that people’s actions become defensive under stress, their decisions are less rational, and their executive function is impaired. Leaders tend to be at more risk since they set the tone for their teams. The moods of people around them often cause them to act irrationally, defensively, and otherwise unproductively in response to their moods.
If you’re looking for ways to improve your time management skills, you’ve come to the right place. On behalf of Mohawk College Enterprise (MCE), P2L is offering a Time Management Mastery course to help increase the productivity of your team and yourself.
For more information, please check this blog from P2L.
What Will You Accomplish?
The successful completion of this course will allow participants to:
- Use time management strategies to make you more productive and efficient on the job and in remote work.
- Describe how you can avoid time-wasters and maintain concentration.
- Explain the different ways to manage email and utilize a calendar for scheduling.
- Stress management for improving personal productivity.
The major course content is as follows:
- Organizing & Prioritizing
- Staying the Course
- Managing Email and Calendar
- Importance of Stress Management and Sleep in Improving Productivity