Duration: 1 day
Industry: Leadership Development
Location : In-Person
Language : English
About this course
The Inspirational Leadership course is a one-day long course designed to help leaders develop and deepen the willingness and ability to motivate and inspire others to drive performance and engagement levels. The course can help one become an effective leader who inspires commitment and results by first looking inward, becoming aware of what they want to say, and why. With this course, you can learn how to link your own values with the values and needs of those you lead, building inspired commitment rather than compliance and passive agreement. You can understand how exemplary leaders communicate authenticity and are clear about how they link and connect a person’s job to the team’s mission to the organization’s goals, values, and strategies.
What are the core competencies of inspirational leaders?
- Clear Vision - A truly inspirational leader is someone who has a crystal-clear vision. He/she knows how to handle a situation and is always prepared for contingencies.
- Empowerment - We all need leaders who teach by example. A good inspirational leader is someone who urges us to take a plunge. He/she guides their team members to make their own decisions, achieve their personal goals and learn along the way.
- Self-Awareness - Wouldn’t we look up to someone who is well aware of their own strengths and weaknesses? An inspirational leader is self-aware and conscious of their own limits. But that doesn’t stop them from pushing their boundaries to achieve their objectives.
- Authenticity - One of the strongest traits of an inspirational leader is authenticity. It important for a leader to be unique and different in order for them to stand out. A leader who connects well with their audience is the one who builds a relationship with them. Be it by sharing their journey or life experiences, authenticity helps a leader build trust.
- Communication Skills - Not every leader is inspiring, right? They may be interesting to listen to but not always thought-provoking or moving. Strong communication skills and good body language help leaders gauge their audience and have their undivided attention. Inspirational leaders are great at sensing the emotion of the room to connect better with their audience.
For more information, please check this blog from P2L.
What Will You Accomplish?
In this course you will learn :
- Understand that they are their own most valuable leadership tool and how inspiring yourself is the important first step in affecting the engagement/inspiration levels of others
- Learn the skills of competence and connection and how they relate to effective leadership
- Practice the skills and tools required to improve leadership communication and more effectively drive progress
- Identify actions they can take each day and each week to “earn the right to be heard” and commit to higher-quality communication (and conversations) throughout the organization