Industry: Leadership Development
Location : In-Person
Language : English
About this course
What is Leading People+?
Leading People+ is based on proven success with hundreds of leading companies, training thousands of people. It is exclusively designed to equip managers with skills and strategies for engaging and unleashing today’s workers’ knowledge, expertise, independence, and confidence.
Qualities of an effective leader?
Leaders must be equipped with specific skills to forge engagement while unleashing innovation.
For more than 20 years research has shown that leaders:
- Have distinct workplace needs and leadership challenges
- Must lead through influence and inspiration rather than authority
- Have blind spots when it comes to seeing what their teams need and where their leadership falls short
- Have specific learning preferences (i.e., multiple, shorter sessions, and access to on-demand resources)
Who is an effective leader?
An effective leader is someone who understands his/her power and exercises a certain level of moral responsibility. He/she understands what’s good for his/her followers and tries to guide them in the right direction rather than misleading them.
For more information about this course, please check this blog from P2L.
What Will You Accomplish?
In this course you will learn :
- Accelerated time-to-market for new product concepts
- Reduced friction and increased productivity
- More rapid adoption and implementation of new technology, techniques, and processes
- Retention of high-value talent
- Smoother, faster transitions for people promoted to leadership roles
- Leaders who can handle increased span of control
- A culture where employees thrive and a reputation that attracts the best in the business
Who is this course for?
Every team needs a leader. To devise strategies, set goals, plan execution, and much more. If you have the potential to become a good leader and make your team climb up the success ladder, then Leading People+ is the perfect course for you.
Key Features Of This Course :
- Research-based content and real-world practice scenarios for maximum relevance and impact
- Modular program design for easy customization and flexible implementation
- Continuous learning approach with multiple touches points to increase engagement and knowledge retention
- The assessment process for quantifiable improvements