Architecting on AWS
Master the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on AWS and how to optimize the use of the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services.
Duration: 3 days
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
Architecting on Amazon Web Services online course covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on Amazon Web Services. The course is designed to teach solutions architects how to optimize the use of the Amazon Web Services Cloud by understanding Amazon services and how these services fit into cloud-based solutions. The Architecting online course emphasizes Amazon Web Services cloud best practices and recommended design patterns to help students think through the process of architecting optimal IT solutions on Amazon Web Services. Case studies throughout the Architecting course showcase how some Amazon Web Services customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented.
Who can benefit?
People who can benefit from this course are:
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
This is what you'll learn
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
Essentials for Getting Started - AWS Technical Essentials
Start training and begin working towards one of the following certifications today.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Browse the suggested follow-on courses below and continue your training journey.
Architect - Advanced Architecting on AWS
Security - Security Engineering on AWS
Data Analytics - Big Data on AWS
Architect - Planning and Designing Databases on AWS
Architect - AWS Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
We offer training in various learning formats,
from instructor-led to virtual, so you can choose what works best for you.
Sep 14-16, 2022
Sep 21-23, 2022
Sep 28-30, 2022
Oct 5-7, 2022
- The Simplest Architectures
- Adding a Compute Layer
- Adding a Database Layer
- Networking in AWS Part 1
- Networking in AWS Part 2
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Elasticity, High Availability, and Monitoring
- Building Decoupled Architectures
- Microservices and Serverless Architectures
- RTO/RPO and Backup Recovery Setup
- Optimizations and Review