Developing on AWS
Learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. Explore how to interact with AWS using code and also learn about key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Duration: 3 days
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
In Developing on AWS, you learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. Explore how to interact with AWS using code and also learn about key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Who can benefit?
People who can benefit from this course are:
- Intermediate-level software developers
This is what you'll learn
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Use containers in the development process
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon
- SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Introduction to AWS
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
- Developing Solutions with AWS Lambda
- Developing Solutions with Amazon API Gateway
- Developing Solutions with Amazon SQS and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Step Functions
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Getting Started with Containers
- Developing Secure Solutions
- Deploying Applications
Essentials for Getting Started - AWS Technical Essentials
Start training and begin working towards one of the following certifications today.
AWS Certified Developer - Associate
Browse the suggested follow-on courses below and continue your training journey.
Developer - Advanced Developing on AWS
DevOps - DevOps Engineering on AWS
Data Analytics - Big Data on AWS
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (AI) - The Machine Learning Pipeline on AWS
We offer training in various learning formats,
from instructor-led to virtual, so you can choose what works best for you.
Sep 21-23, 2022
Oct 12-14, 2022
Oct 26-28, 2022
Nov 2-4, 2022