Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900T00)
Learn the fundamentals of cloud services and how it is provided with the Microsoft Azure platform. This course is an optional initial step in discovering the benefits of cloud services and Microsoft Azure.
Time duration: 2 day
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
What will you accomplish?
In this course you will learn:
- The general concepts of cloud computing.
- The core services Microsoft Azure offers
- Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust with Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft’s available pricing and support models
Towards the end of this course, you will feel more comfortable and confident using Azure and cloud computing. For more information about Azure Fundamentals please find the P2L blog here.
Who is this course for?
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. It’s targeted towards anyone that desires to enhance their knowledge of Microsoft Azure. Technical IT expertise is not needed but some general IT expertise would be useful. For more information about Microsoft Azure, check out this page on Microsoft.com
MODULE 1: Cloud Concepts
Why Cloud Services?
Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
MODULE 2: Core Azure Services
Core Azure Architectural Components
Core Azure Services and Products
Azure Management tools
MODULE 3: Core Solution and Management Tools
- Choosing the best AI service.
- Figuring the best tools to help organizations build better solutions.
- Choosing the best Azure serverless technology.
- Choosing the best monitoring services, visibility, insight, and outage mitigation.
- Choosing the best Azure IO service.
MODULE 4: General Security and Network Security Features
- Protecting against security threats on Azure.
- Securing network connectivity on Azure.
MODULE 5: Identity Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features
- Securing access to your applications by using Azure identity services.
- Building a cloud governance strategy.
- Examining privacy, compliance, and data protection standards.
MODULE 6: Azure Cost Management and Service Level Agreements
- Planning and managing your Azure costs.
- Choosing the right Azure services by examing SLAs and service lifecycle.
Contact P2L to schedule the dates for this course.