Advanced Architecting on AWS
An architect designs business applications as well as relevant infrastructure in the cloud. These are the skills you are required to develop as an architect. This professional:
- Creates cloud solutions for achieving business objectives.
- Designs advanced cloud-based solutions for hosting workloads on the cloud.
- Monitors and manages software and application downtime risks, security breaches, and circulation errors.
- Leverages Amazon’s best practices for planning, designing, implementing, and scaling AWS cloud.
Why Advanced Architecting?
The IT sector has shown a great degree of resilience against today’s uncertain circumstances. So, you want to get your architecting skills to the next level and get ahead of the herd. In order to ascend in the job market, you ought to seek formal training and hone the craft. There are many digital platforms for learners, offering excellent certification courses in advanced AWS architecting. An ideal learning platform will prepare you for associated examinations, and inject necessary competitive skills and increase your employability so you can stand out as an excellent candidate.
Advanced Architecting on AWS is best suited to those who have experience in designing elastic and scalable applications on the AWS platform. The advanced architect would ideally know how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. Moreover, the advanced skill set would consist of familiarity with specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture
Prerequisite course before you enroll for advanced architecting on AWS:
Architect – Architecting on AWS
Advanced Architecting on AWS
P2L has partnered up with Amazon Web Services to create a remarkable AWS advanced architecting course for solutions architects.
The course focuses on the following skills:
- Managing multiple AWS accounts.
- Connecting on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Understanding billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
- Moving large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Designing large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
- Understanding different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
- Protecting infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- Securing data on AWS through encryption.
- Designing protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
- Enhancing the performance of solutions.
- Selecting the best AWS deployment mechanism.
P2L has partnered up with Amazon Web Services to create the perfect course for current and/or aspiring AWS Architects.
For more information, please follow this link to the AWS Architecture Center section of the Amazon website, as well as this P2L blog on Advanced Architecting on AWS.
There are no reviews yet.