Architecting with Google Compute Engine
Within 3 days, you will master the comprehensive and flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud, with a focus on Compute Engine.
Through a combination of demos, presentations, and hands-on labs, you get to explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components like networks, application services, and systems.
Not only that, but you also learn how to deploy practical solutions including securely interconnecting networks, security and access management, quotas and billing, customer-supplied encryption keys, and resource monitoring.
Why do companies choose Google Cloud?
- It allows companies to run business applications in any environment.
- Companies can gain maximum insight from company data with Google Cloud’s machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities. This results in smarter decision-making.
- Google Cloud offers businesses a path to sustainability. Electricity used to run Google Cloud products and services is completely matched with renewable energy. Google is the only major cloud provider that has purchased enough renewable energy to cover all its operations.
- Google Cloud protects business data, infrastructure, applications, and customers from spam, fraudulent activity, and abuse. Google Cloud’s data storage, networking, and compute services facilitate data encryption at rest, in transit, and in use. Advanced security tools support data confidentiality and compliance.
Who Can Benefit from this course?
- Cloud Solutions Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Individuals using Google Cloud to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure, with a focus on Compute Engine
Prerequisite course before you enroll:
- Completion of Google Cloud Fundamentals or equivalent experience.
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
For more information on Google Cloud Fundamentals, please check this blog from P2L, as well as this post from Google.
There are no reviews yet.