There are four communication styles in the workplace : Transcender, Socializer, Strategist, and Systematician. Understanding your communication style will help you communicate more effectively and build better relationships with the people you work with.
Contact P2L to take the assessment test now and find out more about your communication style.
Communication Style Descriptions :
- Your question is usually “What?”
- You value results, doing, and achieving.
- You know your objectives.
- You are down-to-earth, direct and decisive.
- You are energetic and make quick questions.
- Your question is usually “Why?”
- You value innovation, ideas and theories.
- You know your master plan.
- You are imaginative, charismatic, provocative, creative, but sometimes unrealistic.
- Your question is usually “Who?”
- You value people, teamwork, feeling, cooperation, beliefs and values.
- You know relationships.
- You are empathetic, warm, perceptive, and sensitive.
- Your question is “How?”
- You value facts, procedures, organization, analysis, proof, and details.
- You know your methodology.
- You are patient, factual, systematic, wordy, and unemotional.
There are no reviews yet.