Google Cloud Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals introduces participants to the capabilities of Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants get an overview of the Google Cloud and a detailed view of the data processing and machine learning capabilities. This course showcases the ease, flexibility, and power of big data solutions on Google Cloud.
Who can benefit?
- Data analysts, Data scientists, Business analysts getting started with Google Cloud
- Individuals responsible for designing pipelines and architectures for data processing, creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models, querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
- Executives and IT decision makers evaluating Google Cloud for use by data scientists
- Basic proficiency with common query language such as SQL
- Experience with data modeling, extract, transform, load activities
- Developing applications using a common programming language such Python
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or statistics
What you’ll learn
- Identify the purpose and value of the key Big Data and Machine Learning products on Google Cloud
- Use Cloud SQL and Cloud Dataproc to migrate existing MySQL and Hadoop/Pig/Spark/Hive workloads to Google Cloud
- Employ BigQuery and Cloud Datalab to carry out interactive data analysis
Module 1 – Introducing Google Cloud Platform
Module 2 – Compute and Storage Fundamentals
Module 3 – Data Analytics on the Cloud
Module 4 – Scaling Data Analysis
Module 5 – Machine Learning
Module 6 – Data Processing Architectures
Module 7 – Summary
For more information about Google’s Big Data, please check this page, as well as P2L‘s blog.
There are no reviews yet.