Google Cloud Fundamentals Core Infrastructure
Are you ready to take your cloud career to the next level? Book a course in Google Cloud fundamentals, strengthen your cloud knowledge and start working towards an industry-recognized Google Cloud certification. Are you passionate about becoming a cloud pro? Read on to find out all about the Google Cloud and how you can train yourself as a Google cloud professional for amazing career opportunities for you!
Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, file storage, and YouTube.
Why do companies choose Google Cloud?
- It allows companies to run business applications in any environment.
- Companies can gain maximum insight from company data with Google Cloud’s machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities. This results in smarter decision-making.
- Google Cloud offers businesses a path to sustainability. Electricity used to run Google Cloud products and services is completely matched with renewable energy. Google is the only major cloud provider that has purchased enough renewable energy to cover all its operations.
- Google Cloud protects business data, infrastructure, applications, and customers from spam, fraudulent activity, and abuse. Google Cloud’s data storage, networking, and compute services facilitate data encryption at rest, in transit, and in use. Advanced security tools support data confidentiality and compliance.
Who Can Benefit from this course?
- Individuals who want to deploy applications and create application environments on Google Cloud.
- Systems operations professionals, developers, and solution architects getting started with Google Cloud.
- Executives and business heads evaluating the potential of Google Cloud to address business needs.
Prerequisite course before you enroll for Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Familiarity with the Linux command line, web servers, and text editors.