DESCRIPTION: Leading People+ 2 Day Course
Leading People+ is based on proven success with hundreds of leading companies, training thousands of people. It is exclusively designed to equip managers with skills and strategies for engaging and unleashing today’s workers’ knowledge, expertise, independence, and confidence.
Leaders must be equipped with specific skills to forge engagement while unleashing innovation.
For more than 20 years research has shown that leaders:
- Have distinct workplace needs and leadership challenges
- Increasingly have to lead through influence and inspiration rather than authority
- Have blind spots when it comes to seeing what their teams need and where their leadership falls short
- Have specific learning preferences (i.e., multiple, shorter sessions, and access to on-demand resources)
Who is a leader?
A leader is someone who has the potential to influence people and make them believe in him/her. A leader is someone who has dedicated followers and people who look up to him/her.
Who is an effective leader?
An effective leader is someone who understands his/her power and exercises a certain level of moral responsibility. He/she understands what’s good for his/her followers and tries to guide them in the right direction rather than misleading them.
For more information about this course, please check this blog from P2L.
- Accelerated time-to-market for new product concepts
- Reduced friction and increased productivity
- More rapid adoption and implementation of new technology, techniques, and processes
- Retention of high-value talent
- Smoother, faster transitions for people promoted to leadership roles
- Leaders who can handle increased span of control
- A culture where employees thrive and a reputation that attracts the best in the business
- Research-based content and real-world practice scenarios for maximum relevance and impact
- Modular program design for easy customization and flexible implementation
- Continuous learning approach with multiple touch points to increase engagement and knowledge retention
- Assessment process for quantifiable improvements
- Setting Goals
- Delegating Responsibility
- Giving Feedback
- Inspiring Innovation
- Managing Change
- Influencing Others
- Handling Resistance
- Leading Teams
- Leading Virtually