Mastering effective communications is an essential skill to have. It is the trademark of all great leaders. Effective communicators know how to get their point across precisely. They speak clearly, calmly, and confidently. And they are also good at listening to other people, as they don’t react to situations with strong emotions.
By being able to communicate well, you will build trust with your customers. And ultimately you will build better relationships with them. Also, great communication helps resolve conflict, as when you are able to articulate your problem, thoughts, and ideas clearly.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply communication skills, and tools to effectively interact with others.
- Identify their personality style and its impact on communication.
- Utilize different communication styles and techniques with your employees during and after Covid-19.
Mastering Effective Communications Content:
- Team Communication Skills
- Verbal and Nonverbal Communication
- Power of Questions
- Leader’s Role in Communication
- Communication Challenges and Solutions
- Effective Team Communication
- DiSC® Personality Profiles
- Personality Profile Characteristics
- Personality and Leadership Styles
- Adjusting Your Style for Effective Communication
- Communicating with your Employees During and After Covid-19
According to Forbes, the importance of communication is at the top of every leader’s list:
“Communication is one of the most essential skills that a business leader needs to master to be successful. Great leaders may develop their communication skills early on in their careers, but they also have created and maintained habits that help them communicate more effectively.”
This article goes on to list the 9 communication habits of great leaders. They are:
1. Listening With Intention
2. Communicating Without Judgment
3. Being Present
4. Being Genuinely Interested
5. Tailoring Their Messaging
6. Maintaining Eye Contact
7. Clearly Delegating Tasks
8. Speaking With A Positive Energy
9. Helping Others Communicate Better
To read the full article click here
To read the full blog on this class, check out the link on this website located here