Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900T00) 2-Day Course
- Learn the fundamentals of cloud services and how it is provided with the Microsoft Azure platform.
- This course is an optional initial step in discovering the benefits of cloud services and Microsoft Azure.
- It is intended for people who require hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Azure. This course includes Azure lab work.
- If you do not need hands-on experience, consider taking P2L’s Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) course. The content for both courses aligns with the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
- This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills. Participants in this course will gain confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
- This course provides an Azure pass and an optional lab environment. The course combines lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs to better prepare you for the AZ-900 exam.
- Working knowledge of some programming, networking, and operating systems would be beneficial for participants taking this course.
- The course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and pricing and support.
Course General Outline
Module 1: Cloud Concepts – In this module, you will learn basic cloud concepts including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
Module 2: Core Azure Services. Here you will learn the basics of the core services, including architectural components, Services and Products, Solutions, and management tools.
Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust. This section is all about securing network connectivity, core identity services, security tools, and security features, governance methodologies, Monitoring, and Reporting, as well as Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards.
Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support. You will focus on pricing and support models available with Microsoft. This will include subscriptions, planning, and managing costs. You will also learn about the options available and the service lifecycle of the product.
For more information about Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, please check this P2L blog, as well as this page from Microsoft.
There are no reviews yet.