What is PeopleSoft PeopleTools I course about
PeopleSoft PeopleTools I is a 5-day course that acquaints students with the PeopleSoft application development methodology. The course gives professionals a general overview of PeopleSoft system architecture, as well as the toolset used to develop new applications or customize existing PeopleSoft applications.
PeopleTools is the backbone of PeopleSoft. All PeopleSoft applications, such as Human Capital Management and Customer Relationship Management are built, deployed, and maintained using PeopleTools.
PeopleTools is a versatile platform that can come in handy to do the following:
- Create new applications or customize existing ones
- Manage applications that you have deployed within your company
- Help in providing decision support
Amalgamate different PeopleSoft applications with each other or third-party applications
- Upgrade and update current PeopleSoft applications
PeopleTools makes it easier to install PeopleSoft applications on the cloud, create custom mobile applications that contain PeopleSoft data, and provide your users personalized access to PeopleSoft information and analytic content. It improves the productivity of developers as well as end-users.
Who is the target audience?
- Systems Administrators
What will you learn?
- Develop new PeopleSoft classic applications
- Create and deploy PeopleSoft fluid applications
- Customize existing PeopleSoft applications
- Create and modify PeopleSoft definitions
- Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft data organization and validation
- Working knowledge of the PeopleSoft architecture
- Creating Schedules
- Defining Common Characteristics of Absence Elements
- Defining Absence Take and Absence Entitlement Elements
- Setting Up Supporting Elements
- Defining the Organizational and Processing Frameworks
- Setting Up Calendars
- Entering and Processing Absences
- Viewing and Controlling Absence Processing Results
- Overriding Supporting Elements
- Adjusting Frequency-Based Entitlement
- Generating Positive Input for Payroll
- Defining Absence-Based Entitlements and Takes
- Defining Extended Absences
- Implementing Absence Take Features
- Defining Forecasting and Balance Inquiry Processes
- Using Leave Donations
- Managing Iterative Processing
- Implementing Segmentation
- Sending Absence Data to Payroll
- Processing Retroactivity
- Processing Off-Cycle Transactions
- Describing the Use of Schedules
- Explaining Schedule Groups
- Creating Work Schedules
- Viewing Schedule Calendars
- Validating Schedule Changes
- Describing Holiday Schedules
- Explaining Methods of Assigning Work Schedules
For more information about PeopleSoft PeopleTools I, please check this blog from P2L, as well as this page from Oracle.
There are no reviews yet.