PeopleSoft by Oracle is a versatile software application that has an array of workforce management tools. Absence Management is an application of PeopleSoft which allows managers and employers to automate the processes for planning and compensating paid time off for different types of leave days such as annual, sick, casual, parental, and others for the employees. PeopleSoft Absence Management provides a portal for both employees and employers to raise and approve absence requests respectively. In case, an employee is unable to raise a request, the admin can also do so on their behalf.
PeopleSoft Absence Management Rel 9.2 is a course that teaches students about the functions of the PeopleSoft Absence Management software. It focuses on giving students a great understanding of absence rules, recording and processing absences.
Who is this course for?
- HR Administrator
- End-User (Employees)
What will you learn?
- Create rules for tracking employee absence time.
- Define accrual policies.
- Report absences and process absences.
- Review processing results.
- Make adjustments to accruals.
- Correct reported absence data.
- Create rules that track the time that payees are out sick, on vacation, or absent for other reasons.
- Define the conditions that must be met before absences can be paid.
- Build a processing framework.
What skills will you gain?
- Create organizational, processing, and calendar frameworks.
- Build rules for tracking absences and accrued time off.
- Create and assign work schedules.
- Enter absences and forecast entitlement.
- Process absences and view the results.
- Adjust entitlement balances.
- Send absence data to your payroll system.
- Describe self-service absence functionality.
For more information about this course, please check this blog from P2L, as well as this post from Oracle,
There are no reviews yet.