What is PeopleSoft?
PeopleSoft by Oracle is an integrated software application that offers an array of business solutions to ease daily operations in an organization. Originally, PeopleSoft was designed to execute functions only for human resources and finance applications. However, over the years, it has added more tools to aid general business operations. The application now offers customers a built-in ERP software program package that assists in the everyday execution of a number of business operations.
The program’s applications are used by human resource departments in massive corporations. These functions encompass human resource management structures (HRMS), purchaser relationship management (CRM), financials and provide chain management (FSCM), and organization performance management (EPM).
Within the application suite, companies may use a variety of applications. They can try out a range of products to manage, monitor, and schedule business operations depending on their management needs.
What is Oracle: Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2 course all about?
The Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2 is focused on giving students a better understanding of PeopleSoft and its functions. More importantly, the course aims to help students get a good grasp of how the program’s concepts and technologies are implemented in Human Capital Management (HCM). This can be beneficial for firms as they can learn how to incorporate the workforce management tool to enhance employee efficiency and the overall productivity of their company.
Who is this for?
What will you learn?
- Describe HCM applications and functionality.
- Explore the PeopleSoft system and applications using various navigation methods.
- Work with the PeopleSoft Online Help.
- Access HCM’s wide variety of self-service transactions through PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface.
- Describe the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA), concepts of effective dates and action types.
- Identify the types of relational database tables that are used in PeopleSoft.
- Explain the PeopleSoft Process Scheduler and reporting tools.
- Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM Rel 9.2 Ed 2
- Introduction to PeopleSoft for HCM