Ansible is a robust IT software that helps developers perform tasks such as configuration management, application deployment, orchestration, and provisioning. It is your one-stop source to simplify complex processes and accelerate the productivity of your organization. It takes the load off of the developers’ shoulders letting them focus on other tasks that add value to the company.
Wondering what makes Ansible the most sought-after automation tool in most organizations? It can be used to manage many different types of systems, including servers running Linux, Microsoft Windows, or UNIX, and network devices. Also, Ansible Playbooks is the first human-readable automation language that can be read and written across the IT-sphere. Whether or not you’re a technical employee in the company, you can still use it as a common language to describe your IT infrastructure.
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible is a comprehensive course curated for developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration. This thorough course will help developers learn the skills needed to manage large numbers of systems and applications with ease. The course aims to:
- Acquaint students with fundamental Ansible concepts and basic architecture
- Help install and configure Ansible on a management workstation
- Write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks
- Run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured
This course is specially designed for Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for tasks such as:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
The candidate must pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience.
For more information about Red Hat System Administration III, please check this blog from P2L.
There are no reviews yet.