Salesforce CPQ Admin Essentials For New Administrators
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce has become the most popular CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system for enhancing strategy and results. Today’s hypercompetitive business environment demands that companies put their customers first. CRM enables businesses to deliver more personalized experiences to customers and serve them more effectively.
In every corner of the globe, the Salesforce CRM platform helps businesses identify and pursue new opportunities, manage customer data, and improve communications. In turn, they are better able to make smarter business decisions, leading to greater growth.
CPQ 201 Course
The course is recommended for new CPQ administrators and those taking over existing CPQ implementations. System administrators who are responsible for setting up, configuring, and maintaining applications in organizations can benefit from this course. It will also benefit sales operations, IT managers, power users, and other users. In this course, you’ll start your journey towards being a Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist.
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for a new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce CPQ application. Also for sales ops, IT managers, power users, and other users who would benefit from a deeper knowledge and understanding of the capabilities of Salesforce CPQ.
Skills You Will Gain
- Set up products, bundles, and product and pricing rules.
- Advise and implement out-of-box configuration of discounting, pricing methods, and output document generation.
- Navigate the essential events and objects fundamental to the contract creation, renewal, and amendment process.
- Initiate a solid and direct learning path toward passing the Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist exam.
- None. Familiarity with the Salesforce Classic interface and experience with creating custom fields and picklist values is helpful, but not necessary