DESCRIPTION: Engagement Equation Course
The more engaged your workforce, the more capacity it has to deliver on your organizational imperatives. High employee engagement drives discretionary effort, innovation, customer loyalty, quality, productivity, profitability and retention of top talent. Yet in most regions of the world, only one in three employees is fully engaged.
Managers can’t “make” anyone engaged. This learning experience equips them to do what they can achieve: create an environment that fuels engagement and coach team members to higher levels of engagement, year-round, every day, regardless of whether the organization is committed to measuring engagement or acting on survey results.
Engagement: A Top Priority
Quantum Workplace defines employee engagement as “the strength of the mental and emotional connection employees feel toward their places of work”
According to Smarp, Employee engagement is one of the top priorities for most companies, here’s why:
- Employee engagement boosts productivity in the workplace. Companies with high employee engagement are 21% more profitable.
- Employee engagement increases morale in the workplace.
- Employee engagement discourages absenteeism.
- Low employee engagement is expensive. It drives up costs of hiring new people and onboarding them.
Here’s a few tips from Forbes to improve Employee Engagement >>>
Tip #1 Properly onboard and train your employees
Tip #2 Set time-based company goals
Tip #3 Steer clear of micro-management
Tip #4 Focus on Employee Development
For more information about this course, please check this blog from P2L.
Managers will be able to:
- Articulate the definition, drivers, and owners of engagement
- Better assess and manage their own engagement
- Establish trust, unleash potential and build confidence in others to fuel engagement every day
- Conduct 1-on-1 discussions with team members to better understand and take action on their unique engagement drivers and challenges at work
- Conduct team meetings to identify actions the team can take, within their control and influence, to increase engagement
There are no reviews yet.