Time management mastery is a valuable skill to learn if you want to grow your business. When people have poor time management skills they rush tasks. They feel like there is not enough time in a day to finish it. They also miss deadlines and they are always late. Some people fail to set boundaries and overextend themselves and take too much work. They end up being overwhelmed and procrastinating on the work assigned to them. This is why it is so important to have a clear plan for the day. Prioritizing which tasks need your immediate attention helps you finish tasks faster.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to;
- Utilize time management strategies to be more effective and efficient on the job and when working remotely.
- Identify personal time-wasters and describe how to maintain focus.
- Describe different ways to manage email and use a calendar to schedule tasks.
- Articulate the importance of managing stress to improve personal productivity.
Lifehack.org states that having excellent time management, “allows you to create a healthy balance in your workflow and home life”, which is what most people are hoping to regain as we enter the post-Coved era. “The importance of time management comes down to how much it impacts your personal and professional life. Time management is organizing your day so that you find the best use for every moment.
Excellent time management allows you to create a healthy balance in your workflow and home life. The consequences of failed time management include missing deadlines and living with excessive stress.”
In the article, there are eight benefits that improved time management will give you.
1. Do More with Less
2. Make Work Fulfilling and Life Meaningful
3. End Indecisiveness
4. Achieve Goals Faster
5. Boost Confidence
6. Have More Energy to Achieve More
7. Make More Time to Do the Things You Love
8. Reduce Stress and Avoid Feeling Overwhelmed
To read the full article click here
To read the P2L blog about this class