P2L has partnered up with VMware to offer a 4-day VMware Spring: Core Training course just for you! Get hands-on experience with the major features of Spring and Spring Boot, including configuration, REST, security, AOP, auto-configuration, data access, actuator, and Spring testing framework to build enterprise and microservices applications. Create enterprise and cloud-ready applications on your own.
Spring makes programming Java easier, quicker, and safer for everybody. Spring’s focus on speed, simplicity, and productivity has made it a popular Java framework.
- Makes it easier to build and run your microservices in production at scale.
- Enables developers to build enterprise-grade reactive systems that are responsive, resilient, elastic, and message-driven.
- The Spring Cloud suite of projects contains many of the services you need to make your applications run in the cloud.
- It streamlines the development of server-side HTML applications, REST APIs, and bidirectional, event-based systems.
- You can concentrate on writing application code while the underlying platform takes care of scaling, runtimes, resource allocation, security, and other “server” specifics.
- Spring has a number of event-driven options to choose from, from integration and streaming all the way to cloud functions and data flows.
- You can build mission-critical batch applications.
For more information, please check this blog from P2L, as well as Spring‘s website.
Who is this course for?
Application developers who want to increase their understanding of Spring and Spring Boot with hands-on experience and a focus on fundamentals.
Some developer experience using Java, an IDE (Eclipse, STS or IntelliJ) and build tools such as Maven or Gradle.
Skills You’ll Gain
- Spring configuration using Java Configuration and Annotations
- Aspect oriented programming with Spring
- Testing Spring applications using JUnit 5
- Spring Data Access – JDBC, JPA and Spring Data
- Spring Transaction Management
- Simplifying application development with Spring Boot
- Spring Boot auto-configuration, starters and properties
- Build a simple REST application using Spring Boot, embedded Web Server and fat JARs or classic WARs
- Implementing REST client applications using RestTemplate and WebClient
- Spring Security
- Enable and extend metrics and monitoring capabilities using Spring Boot actuator
- Utilize Spring Boot enhancements to testing
There are no reviews yet.