SAP Learning Hub, Professional Edition, Public Cloud Version
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
SAP Learning Hub Professional Edition
The professional edition of SAP Learning Hub offers 12 months access to:
- Visual SAP Learning Journey guides illustrating recommended paths to solution competency.
- Self-paced digital learning content in various formats and languages, including e-learning courses, e-books, knowledge assessments.
- SAP expert-led live sessions and peer-to-peer learning experiences in SAP Learning Rooms.
- 60 hours of access per year to SAP learning systems.
- Access to stay current learning content and assessments to keep learners’ skills up-to-date.
For more information, please check this page from SAP, as well as the P2L website.
Who can benefit?
SAP professionals, like consultants, administrators, developers and those involved in SAP software implementation or deployment.
Skills You Will Gain
- Build and maintain SAP software skills across the SAP solution portfolio with expert-led online, collaborative, and hands-on training.
- Benefit from the flexibility to learn what, where, and how you want.
- Maximize the SAP software adoption and return on investment.
There are no prerequisites required.