The key engineers from Facebook, Google, Oracle, and Yahoo came together to create Cloudera in 2008. The idea arose from the need to create a product to help everyone harness the power of Hadoop distribution software.
What is Cloudera?
Talend defines Cloudera as a software company that provides a structured, flexible, and scalable platform, enabling sophisticated analysis of big data using Apache Hadoop, in any environment. Cloudera allows for a depth of data processing that goes beyond just data accumulation and storage. Cloudera’s enhanced capabilities provide the power to rapidly and easily analyze data, while tracking and securing it across all environments.
Why should businesses use Cloudera Enterprise?
- It creates a data hub for enterprise. The analysis of the acquired data from companies delivers great insights into business operations and helps them to make it better. An enterprise-level data foundation can be established with this platform for better administration, management, and security.
- Hadoop Administration. The data science world is always amplifying itself with new applications. Hadoop is also one that is continuously updating and upgrading. To manage this system and use data in the best way possible, enterprises use Cloudera Manager to easily manage and administer this system into any IT environment.
- Partnership with big technology companies. Cloudera is associated with the biggest technology companies such as Google, Google Cloud, Intel, CISCO, SAP, etc. These platforms can be incorporated and used by an enterprise without any hassle. It means that the venture to use data will become even better as Cloudera collaborates with these platforms for producing and processing data.
P2L offers Cloudera courses to all levels of IT professionals. Here are the courses we offer :
- Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop. Apache Hadoop provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster using Cloudera Manager. From the installation and configuration through load balancing and tuning, Cloudera’s training course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop administrators.
- Cloudera Developer Training for Spark & Hadoop. This course delivers developers’ key concepts and expertise to use Apache Spark to develop high-performance parallel applications. Participants will learn how to use Spark SQL to query structured data and Spark Streaming to perform real-time processing on streaming data from a variety of sources.
- Cloudera University Security Training. This course, which is offered exclusively through OnDemand, introduces experienced system administrators to some of the tools and techniques that Cloudera’s Solution Architects use to protect the clusters that our customers rely on for essential business operations.