Taking Control Of Your Engagement
Duration: 2 hours (with pre-work)
Industry: Leadership Development
Location : Virtual
Language : English
About this course
In most regions of the world, only one-third of the employees are fully engaged. The challenge for organizations is that no one can “make” people engaged. Individuals must understand what meaningful work looks like for them and their organization – and then take action to achieve it. This learning experience provides the insights and tools for employees at all levels to manage their own engagement.
Why is employee engagement important?
Employee engagement is more than activities, events, and games. Employee engagement is what drives performance.
Engaged employees understand the organization's purpose, as well as where, and how they fit in. This results in better decision-making.
Here's a few tips from Forbes to improve Employee Engagement :
Employee engagement is the level of commitment, passion, and loyalty a worker has toward their work and company. The more engaged an employee is, the more work they’ll put forth.
- Properly onboard and train your employees
- Set time-based company goals
- Steer clear of micro-management
- Focus on Employee Development
- Don't micromanage
For more information about this course, please check this blog from P2L.
What Will You Accomplish?
As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Understand what engagement is (the X-Model), what
affects it, and who owns it
• Assess their engagement level
• Clarify the personal values and work conditions that
influence their satisfaction
• Consider how their interests and talents align with
the goals of the organization
• Identify actions they can take to become more engaged, with and without their manager’s support
Who is this course for?
P2L offers a half-day course called Taking Control of Your Engagement Half Day Course for all leadership levels to help them learn and execute effective employee engagement strategies in their organizations.