AWS Technical Essentials
Gain fundamental knowledge about core AWS products and services enabling you to develop smart solutions that are right for your business or organization.
Duration: 1 day
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
Technical Essentials is the introductory Amazon Web Services (AWS) course and is a virtual, comprehensive, learning solution that familiarizes you with the AWS platform. The course aims to deliver fundamental knowledge about core AWS products and services enabling you to develop smart solutions that are right for your business or organization. After completion, you will become familiar with the AWS infrastructure and be able to build and integrate reliable, cost-effective cloud computing solutions on your own. If you’re planning to migrate your business applications to the cloud or you’re an IT professional looking to upgrade your skillset, this course is your starting point. From here, you can follow up with advanced certification courses that would prepare you for specific in-demand job roles in cloud computing.
Who can benefit?
This course is specifically designed for you if:
- You’re an individual who is keen on developing AWS skills for professional development.
- You’re an IT professional who wants to learn about cloud computing solutions and AWS.
- You’re a developer, Solutions Architect and/or SysOps administrator who wants to learn and proficiently use AWS services for business or future projects.
This is what you'll learn
- Be well-versed with technical AWS terms and cloud concepts used across the platform.
- Have a Fundamental understanding of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) feature as well as other security measures.
- Have a Fundamental understanding of AWS Foundational services: including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS).
The course covers the following topics in detail:
- AWS: Introduction and a brief history
- AWS Foundational Services: S3, EC2, EBS, VPC
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
- Have Fundamental understanding of AWS Database services: including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Have Fundamental understanding of AWS Management services: including AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor tool.
- Know how to navigate the AWS Management Console
Start training and begin working towards one of the following certifications today.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Browse the suggested follow-on courses below and continue your training journey.
Architect - Architecting on AWS
Developer - Developing on AWS
Operations - Systems Operations on AWS
Architect - Architecting on AWS Accelerator
Apr 5, 2022
Apr 14, 2022
Apr 19, 2022
Apr 26, 2022
May 6, 2022
May 10, 2022
May 17, 2022
May 23, 2022