VMware Spring : Core Training
Duration: 4 days
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
P2L has partnered up with VMware to offer a 4-day VMware Spring: Core Training course just for you! Get hands-on experience with the major features of Spring and Spring Boot, including configuration, REST, security, AOP, auto-configuration, data access, actuator, and Spring testing framework to build enterprise and microservices applications. Create enterprise and cloud-ready applications on your own.
Spring makes programming Java easier, quicker, and safer for everybody. Spring’s focus on speed, simplicity, and productivity has made it a popular Java framework.
- Makes it easier to build and run your microservices in production at scale.
- Enables developers to build enterprise-grade reactive systems that are responsive, resilient, elastic, and message-driven.
- The Spring Cloud suite of projects contains many of the services you need to make your applications run in the cloud.
- It streamlines the development of server-side HTML applications, REST APIs, and bidirectional, event-based systems.
- You can concentrate on writing application code while the underlying platform takes care of scaling, runtimes, resource allocation, security, and other “server” specifics.
- Spring has a number of event-driven options to choose from, from integration and streaming all the way to cloud functions and data flows.
- You can build mission-critical batch applications.
Who can benefit?
Application developers who want to increase their understanding of Spring and Spring Boot with hands-on experience and a focus on fundamentals.
This is what you'll learn
- Spring configuration using Java Configuration and Annotations
- Aspect oriented programming with Spring
- Testing Spring applications using JUnit 5
- Spring Data Access - JDBC, JPA and Spring Data
- Spring Transaction Management
- Simplifying application development with Spring Boot
- Spring Boot auto-configuration, starters and properties
- Build a simple REST application using Spring Boot, embedded Web Server and fat JARs or classic WARs
- Implementing REST client applications using RestTemplate and WebClient
- Spring Security
- Enable and extend metrics and monitoring capabilities using Spring Boot actuator
- Utilize Spring Boot enhancements to testing
- Introduction to Spring
- Spring JAVA Configuration: A Deeper Look
- Annotation-based Dependency Injection
- Factory Pattern in Spring
- Advanced Spring: How Does Spring Work Internally?
- Aspect-oriented programming
- Testing a Spring-based Application
- Data Access and JDBC with Spring
- Database Transactions with Spring
- Spring Boot Introduction
- Spring Boot Dependencies, Auto-configuration, and Runtime
- JPA with Spring and Spring Data
- Spring MVC Architecture and Overview
- Rest with Spring MVC
- Spring Security
- Actuators, Metrics and Health Indicators
- Spring Boot Testing Enhancements
- Spring Security Oauth (Optional Topic)
- Reactive Applications with Spring (Optional Topic)
Some developer experience using Java, an IDE (Eclipse, STS or IntelliJ) and build tools such as Maven or Gradle.
Sep 20-23. 2022
Oct 18-21, 2022
Nov 15-18, 2022