Red Hat System Administration III: Linux and Ansible
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible is a comprehensive course curated for developers who need to automate provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.
Duration: 4 days
Industry: Information Technology
Red Hat System Administration III: Linux and Ansible course
This thorough course will help developers learn the skills needed to manage large numbers of systems and applications with ease. The course aims to:
- Acquaint students with fundamental Ansible concepts and basic architecture
- Help install and configure Ansible on a management workstation
- Write Ansible Playbooks to automate tasks
- Run playbooks to ensure servers are correctly deployed and configured
This course is based on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and Red Hat Ansible Engine 2.8.
To know more, read the P2L blog on Red Hat System Administration III: Linux Automation with Ansible.
Who can benefit?
This course is specially designed for Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for tasks such as:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows
This is what you'll learn
- Install and configure Ansible or Red Hat Ansible Engine on a control node
- Create and manage inventories of managed hosts, as well as prepare them for automation
- Run individual ad hoc automation tasks from the command line.
- Write Playbooks to consistently automate multiple tasks and apply them to managed hosts
- Parameterize playbooks using variables and facts and protect sensitive data with Ansible Vault
- Write and reuse existing roles to simplify playbook creation and reuse code
- Automate common Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration tasks using the software
- Introduce Ansible
- Deploy Ansible
- Implement playbooks
- Manage variables and facts
- Implement task control
- Deploy files to managed hosts
- Manage large projects
- Simplify playbooks with roles
- Troubleshoot Ansible
- Automate Linux administration tasks
The candidate must pass the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam (EX200), or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge and experience.
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (EX294)
Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices (DO447)
Jan 3, 2022 - Jan 7, 2022
Jan 10, 2022 - Jan 14, 2022
Jan 17, 2022 - Jan 20, 2022