Veeam Availability Suite v11 : Configuration and Management
Duration: 3 days
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
What is the Veeam Availability Suite™ v11 course all about?
The Veeam Availability Suite v11: Configuration and Management training course is a technical deep-dive focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite v11 solution. With extensive hands-on labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefits to businesses in the digital world.
What is Veeam Availability Suite?
As per Global Security Mag, New Veeam Availability Suite™ v11 combines the expansive backup and recovery features of Veeam Backup & Replication v11 with the monitoring, reporting, and analytics capabilities of Veeam ONE™ v11, offering businesses complete data protection and visibility enabling customers to achieve unparalleled data availability, visibility, and governance across multi-cloud environments. Furthermore, adding Veeam DR Pack, which includes Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator (formerly Veeam Availability Orchestrator), to a new or previous purchase of either Veeam Availability Suite or Veeam Backup & Replication provides site recovery automation and DR testing to ensure business continuity.
Who can benefit?
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing, or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v11 environment.
This is what you'll learn
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to your environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Configure Veeam Availability Suite to ensure data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technology and business data protection needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure, and compliant with business requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, reports, and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
- Navigating PeopleSoft Applications
- Explaining the PeopleSoft Architecture
- Validating Data
- Using Application Designer to Develop Applications
- Designing the Application
- Creating Record Definitions
- Building SQL Tables
- Creating Page Definitions
- Registering Components
- Testing Applications
- Editing the Portal Registry Structure
- Creating Menu Definitions
- Understanding the Fluid User Interface
- Creating Fluid Pages
- Using Delivered CSS
Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking, and virtualization.
- Recommended: Veeam Availability Suite
Jan 11, 2022 - Jan 13, 2022
Jan 24, 2022 - Jan 26, 2022