Veeam Availability Suite v11 : Configuration and Management
Duration: 3 days
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
What is the Veeam Availability Suite™ v11 course all about?
The Veeam Availability Suite v11: Configuration and Management training course is a technical deep-dive focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite v11 solution. With extensive hands-on labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefits to businesses in the digital world.
What is Veeam Availability Suite?
As per Global Security Mag, New Veeam Availability Suite™ v11 combines the expansive backup and recovery features of Veeam Backup & Replication v11 with the monitoring, reporting, and analytics capabilities of Veeam ONE™ v11, offering businesses complete data protection and visibility enabling customers to achieve unparalleled data availability, visibility, and governance across multi-cloud environments. Furthermore, adding Veeam DR Pack, which includes Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator (formerly Veeam Availability Orchestrator), to a new or previous purchase of either Veeam Availability Suite or Veeam Backup & Replication provides site recovery automation and DR testing to ensure business continuity.
For more information about this course, please check this blog from P2L, as well as this post from Veeam.
Who can benefit?
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing, or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v11 environment.
This is what you'll learn
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to your environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Configure Veeam Availability Suite to ensure data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technology and business data protection needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure, and compliant with business requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, reports, and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
- Navigating PeopleSoft Applications
- Explaining the PeopleSoft Architecture
- Validating Data
- Using Application Designer to Develop Applications
- Designing the Application
- Creating Record Definitions
- Building SQL Tables
- Creating Page Definitions
- Registering Components
- Testing Applications
- Editing the Portal Registry Structure
- Creating Menu Definitions
- Understanding the Fluid User Interface
- Creating Fluid Pages
- Using Delivered CSS
Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking, and virtualization.
- Recommended: Veeam Availability Suite
Jan 11, 2022 - Jan 13, 2022
Jan 24, 2022 - Jan 26, 2022