Advanced Architecting on AWS
Learn how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. Master specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture.
Duration: 3 days
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
Advanced Architecting on AWS is intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
P2L has partnered up with Amazon Web Services to create the perfect course for current and/or aspiring AWS Architects.
Who can benefit?
People who can benefit from this course are:
- Experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services
This is what you'll learn
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization.
- Connect on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Understand billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs.
- Move large data from on-premises data centers to the AWS Cloud.
- Design large datastores for the AWS Cloud.
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website.
- Protect your infrastructure from DDoS attacks.
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption.
- Design protection of data at rest as well as data in flight.
- Enhance the performance of your solutions.
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism.
Architect - Architecting on AWS
Start training and begin working towards one of the following certifications today.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Browse the suggested follow-on courses below and continue your training journey.
Architect - AWS Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
We offer training in various learning formats,
from instructor-led to virtual, so you can choose what works best for you.
Oct 4-6, 2022
Oct 25-27, 2022
Nov 15-17, 2022
Nov 29-Dec 1, 2022
- Review of Architecting for the Cloud Best Practices and the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- AWS Account Strategies
- Advanced Networking Architectures
- Deployment Management on AWS
- Designing Large Datastores
- Moving Large Datastores into AWS
- Big Data Architectures
- Designing for Large Scale Applications
- Building Resilience into Your Architecture
- Data Encryption and Key Management in AWS
- Securing Data on AWS
- Designing for Performance