Oracle PeopleSoft Absence Management Rel 9.2
Duration: 5 days
Industry: Information Technology
About this course
Oracle PeopleSoft Absence Management
What is PeopleSoft Absence Management?
PeopleSoft by Oracle is a versatile software application that has an array of workforce management tools. Absence Management is an application of PeopleSoft which allows managers and employers to automate the processes for planning and compensating paid time off for different types of leave days such as annual, sick, casual, parental, and others for the employees. PeopleSoft Absence Management provides a portal for both employees and employers to raise and approve absence requests respectively. In case, an employee is unable to raise a request, the admin can also do so on their behalf.
What is PeopleSoft Absence Management Rel 9.2 about?
PeopleSoft Absence Management Rel 9.2 is a course that teaches students about the functions of the PeopleSoft Absence Management software. It focuses on giving students a great understanding of absence rules, recording and processing absences.
Who can benefit?
- HR Administrator
- End-User (Employees)
This is what you'll learn
- Create rules for tracking employee absence time.
- Define accrual policies.
- Report absences and process absences.
- Review processing results.
- Make adjustments to accruals.
- Creating Schedules
- Defining Common Characteristics of Absence Elements
- Defining Absence Take and Absence Entitlement Elements
- Setting Up Supporting Elements
- Defining the Organizational and Processing Frameworks
- Setting Up Calendars
- Entering and Processing Absences
- Viewing and Controlling Absence Processing Results
- Overriding Supporting Elements
- Adjusting Frequency-Based Entitlement
- Generating Positive Input for Payroll
- Defining Absence-Based Entitlements and Takes
- Defining Extended Absences
- Implementing Absence Take Features
- Defining Forecasting and Balance Inquiry Processes
- Using Leave Donations
- Managing Iterative Processing
- Implementing Segmentation
- Sending Absence Data to Payroll
- Processing Retroactivity
- Processing Off-Cycle Transactions
- Describing the Use of Schedules
- Explaining Schedule Groups
- Creating Work Schedules
- Viewing Schedule Calendars
- Validating Schedule Changes
- Describing Holiday Schedules
- Explaining Methods of Assigning Work Schedules
- Correct reported absence data.
- Create rules that track the time that payees are out sick, on vacation, or absent for other reasons.
- Define the conditions that must be met before absences can be paid.
- Build a processing framework.
Jan 17, 2022 - Jan 21, 2022
Apr 4, 2022 - Apr 8, 2022
Apr 25, 2022 - Apr 29, 2022