Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104T00) 4-Day Course
This course teaches IT Professionals how to:
- Secure identities
- Manage their Azure subscriptions
- Administer the infrastructure
- Configure virtual networking
- Connect Azure and on-premises sites
- Manage network traffic
- Implement storage solutions
- Create and scale virtual machines
- Implement web apps and containers
- Back up and share data
- And monitor your solution.
Participants in this Course
This course was designed with Azure Administrators in mind. An Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors a number of Azure assets including the identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate. Most participants of this course are in pursuit of certification as an Azure Administrator following the successful completion of Exam AZ-104. According to Microsoft, “A candidate for this certification should have at least six months of hands-on experience administering Azure, along with a strong understanding of core Azure services, Azure workloads, security, and governance. In addition, this role should have experience using PowerShell, Azure CLI, Azure portal, and Azure Resource Manager templates.”
Prerequisite Knowledge for this Course:
Azure Administrators start this role with experience in:
- operating systems,
- cloud infrastructure,
- storage structures,
- and networking.
Participants in this course have working knowledge of the following:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including- VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including- TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including- domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including- backup and restore operations.
- Module 1: Identity
- Module 2: Governance and Compliance
- Module 3: Azure Administration
- Module 4: Virtual Networking
- Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
- Module 6: Network Traffic Management
- Module 7: Azure Storage
- Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
- Module 9: Serverless Computing
- Module 10: Data Protection
- Module 11: Monitoring