Forgerock Access Management Core Concepts Online Course
In Forgerock Access Management course, students will have the opportunity to observe demonstrations and learn by doing. Lab exercises will ensure that attendees fully comprehend the topics covered. ForgeRock® Access Management (AM) solutions for students provide a solid foundation for their design, installation, configuration, and administration. Students will be presented with the core concepts of access management, then demonstrated many of the features of access management including many ready-to-use features.
Who is this course for?
In this course, you will learn how to manage a successful deployment of ForgeRock AM. You will receive training on the following topics.
- Integrators of systems
- Consultants for IT systems
- System Architects
- Developers of system software
- Administrators for different systems
Skills You’ll Learn
- Implement default authentication with AM
- Configure web agents to control access
- Enable user self-service self-registration basic flow
- Configure intelligent authentication with trees
- Configure an identity store
- Retrieve user information with REST
- Configure policies to control access
- Extend entitlements using step-up authentication and transactional authorization
- Configure AM as an OIDC provider and an UMA authorization server
- Demonstrate OAuth2, OIDC, and UMA2 flows
- Configure social authentication with Google
- Customize AM themes for end-user pages
- Investigate the need to harden AM security
- Install, upgrade, and maintain an AM solution
- Discuss AM clustering
- Configure AM as a SAML2 entity
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux commands and text editing
- An appreciation of HTTP and web applications
- A basic appreciation of how directory servers function
- A basic understanding of REST
- A basic knowledge of Java based environments would be beneficial. Programming experience is not required.
For more information about this course, please check this blog from P2L.