What is Ansible?
Ansible is an open source IT automation tool that automates provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, orchestration, and many other manual IT processes.
What is Python?
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics.hon is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics.
An Introduction to Network Automation with Python and Ansible
Ansible modules support a wide range of vendors, device types, and actions, so you can manage your entire network with a single automation tool. With Ansible, you can:
- Automate repetitive tasks to speed routine network changes and free up your time for more strategic work
- Leverage the same simple, powerful, and agentless automation tool for network task that operations and development use
- Separate the data model (in a playbook or role) from the execution layer (via Ansible modules) to manage heterogeneous network devices
- Benefit from community and vendor-generated sample playbooks and roles to help accelerate network automation projects
- Communicate securely with network hardware over SSH or HTTPS
These are the skills you will gain when you take this course :
Network Automation with Python and Ansibles teaches users to blend Python skill sets with Ansible through the lens of automating networks. Automation techniques for the most popular vendors (incl. Cisco, Juniper, Arista) will be subjects of study, however, students may request examples from vendors within their own environments. Topics begin with a focus on automating networks with Python. These skills are then an introduction into understanding automating with Ansible. By the end of this course, learners will have programmatic experience automating enterprise-class networks, including writing custom Ansible modules with Python.
Who is this course recommended for?
This course will benefit those interested in automation, specifically network automation, and those looking to combine a Python and Ansible skill set.
- Network Administrators
- Ansible devs
- Python devs
- Administrators interested in Automation
- Individuals interested in DevOps, specifically for networking
Critical Python Catch Up & Review
Python and Network Automation
Critical Ansible Catchup & Review
Blending Python and Ansible Skillsets
Customizing Ansible with Python
Contact P2L today to enroll or to know more about this course.