The need for solutions architects are in high demand since more and more companies are transitioning to the cloud. If you are an IT professional and you are working towards career advancement, this is the perfect course for you. Architecting on AWS is a profitable opportunity to channel your IT skills towards high-demand jobs.
But what is a Solutions Architect?
According to this article, a solutions architect is responsible for evaluating an organization’s business needs and determining how IT can support those needs leveraging software, hardware, or infrastructure.
No matter where you are in your IT journey, you can become a Solutions Architect by taking the Architecting on AWS course and getting certified.
To get a better job offer, it’s best to seek formal training and get certified. There are many online platforms for learners, offering excellent certification courses in AWS architecting.
Here are the prerequisites for this course :
- Knowledge about general networking terms and concepts
- Practical knowledge pertaining to multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts
- You can assess your skills in AWS Technical Essentials, the beginner course in the AWS training path.
These are the skills you will gain after taking this course
- Learn how to optimize and manage the use of the AWS Cloud.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of AWS services and how they enable cloud-based solutions.
- Learn about the best practices to work with AWS cloud.
- Learn how to incubate and execute the architecting process of optimal IT solutions through the use of WS-recommended design patterns.
- Read and analyze case studies throughout the course to see how successful AWS clients designed their digital infrastructure and how they implemented their strategies and services.
Related Certifications :
The follow-up course to Architecting on AWS is the AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – ASSOCIATE.
What’s more, is that you have various options in learning formats like instructor-led training and virtual classrooms, so you can pick what fits your learning preferences. Continue on your AWS learning roadmap with these certifications:
- Architect – Advanced Architecting on AWS
- Architect – Planning and Designing Databases on AWS
After passing any certification, it is best to test your new skills and take on a few industry projects. You can volunteer or work on independent projects to solidify your learning and add to your portfolio. This will not only help you become more confident as an AWS architect but also strengthen your candidacy for in-demand job roles.
What Other Skills are required for AWS Architect Jobs?
Besides certification, there are some other skills you will need to be successful in this job role:
- Client communications and inter-organizational communication require strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to constantly assess and address organizational needs while designing solutions.
- Flexibility and adaptability when meetings run long and/or things go wrong
- Excellent planning skills, as well as task prioritization as the role, are primarily task-based.
- Like any other IT professional, the ability to constantly update your knowledge as the technology evolves. Keep up to date with AWS trends , research new developments, and stay in the loop to not miss important changes.
Contact P2L to start your Architecting journey today!