What is Cloudera?
Cloudera Data Platform is the industry’s first enterprise data cloud:
- Multi-function analytics on a unified platform that eliminates silos and speeds the discovery of data-driven insights
- A shared data experience that applies consistent security, governance, and metadata
- True hybrid capability with support for public cloud, multi-cloud, and on-premises deployments
What is Apache?
Wpbeginner describes Apache as the most widely used web server software. Developed and maintained by Apache Software Foundation, Apache is an open-source software solution available for free. It runs on 67% of all webservers in the world. It is fast, reliable, and secure. It can be highly customized to meet the needs of many different environments by using extensions and modules. Most WordPress hosting providers use Apache as their web server software. However, WordPress can run on other web server software as well.
What is Apache Hadoop?
The Apache Hadoop project develops open-source software for reliable, scalable, distributed computing. The Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines, each offering local computation and storage. Rather than rely on hardware to deliver high availability, the library itself is designed to detect and handle failures at the application layer, so delivering a highly-available service on top of a cluster of computers, each of which may be prone to failures.
What is the Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop course all about?
Cloudera University’s four-day Administrator training course is for Apache Hadoop provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster using Cloudera Manager. From the installation and configuration through load balancing and tuning, Cloudera’s training course is the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop administrators.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- Cloudera Manager features that make managing your clusters easier, such as aggregated logging, configuration management, resource management, reports, alerts, and service management
- Configuring and deploying production-scale clusters that provide key Hadoop-related services, including YARN, HDFS, Impala, Hive, Spark, Kudu, and Kafka
- Determining the correct hardware and infrastructure for your cluster
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with the data center
- How to load file-based and streaming data into the cluster using Kafka and Flume
- Configuring automatic resource management to ensure service-level agreements are met for multiple users of a cluster
- Best practices for preparing, tuning, and maintaining a production cluster
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving cluster issues
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This course is best suited to systems administrators and IT managers who have basic Linux experience. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop, Cloudera Enterprise, or Cloudera Manager is not required.
Throughout the course, hands-on exercises help students build their knowledge and apply the concepts being discussed.
Upon completion of the course, attendees are encouraged to continue their studies and register for the CCA Administrator certification exam. Certification is a great differentiator. It helps establish you as a leader in the field, providing employers and customers with tangible evidence of your skills and expertise.
- The Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub
- Installing Cloudera Manager and CDH
- Configuring a Cloudera Cluster
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- HDFS Data Ingest
- Hive and Impala
- YARN and MapReduce
- Apache Spark
- Planning Your Cluster
- Advanced Cluster Configuration
- Managing Resources
- Cluster Maintenance
- Monitoring Clusters
- Cluster Troubleshooting
- Installing and Managing Hue
- Apache Kudu
- Apache Kafka
- Object Storage in the Cloud
Apache Hadoop is one of a kind. It allows organizations to store and analyze unlimited amounts and types of data—all in a single, open-source platform on industry-standard hardware.
Take up the Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop course and accelerate the process of discovering patterns in data in all amounts and formats.
To enroll, contact P2L today!